Polyphor Ltd, Hegenheimermattweg 125, 4123 Allschwil, Switzerland and its subsidiaries (“POLYPHOR“), is committed to protect your personal information. POLYPHOR will collect, process and use your personal data exclusively in compliance with the principles of the Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection (“FADP“) and the European General Data Protection Regulation (“EU GDPR“) and in accordance with the principles described below.
The company responsible for the operation of this Website (“Website“) is Polyphor Ltd, with its registered seat at Hegenheimermattweg 125, 4123 Allschwil, Switzerland. On this informational Website up-to-date information on POLYPHOR and the products and services offered by POLYPHOR is presented to you. When you visit this Website, some of your data may under certain circumstances be stored by POLYPHOR or its external providers. We will explain this to you in detail below:
1. IN GENERAL
Personal data is all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person or legal entity. This includes for example your name, your phone number and your postal and e-mail address.
We generally do not collect, process and use any of your personal data if you visit our Website for informational purposes only.
2. WEB ANALYSIS AND COOKIES
On our Website, we use so-called „cookies“. Cookies are small text files that are stored via your web browser on your hard disk. Cookies do not contain any information that could identify the individual user personally. You can set your browser not to save any cookies of this Website and you may also delete cookies automatically or manually. However, please note that by doing so you may not or no longer be able to use all the provided functions of our Website in full.
Where appropriate, we may use some of your data stored via cookies in accordance with the legal requirements on pseudonymous user profiles for advertising or market research purposes or to tailor our offers to your needs.
3. DATA TRANSFER AND USE OF DATA BY THIRD PARTIES
We will not transfer your data to any third parties unless we are (i) legally required to do so or (ii) you have given your consent thereto. On our Website, we use active content from external providers, so-called web services. When you visit our Website, these external providers may receive personal information about your visit to our Website.
We use the following external web services:
- Webhosting: For the maintenance of our Website we have to make certain personal data available to our hosting provider cyon GmbH, Brunngässlein 12, 4052 Basel, Switzerland.
- Google reCAPTCHA: We use “Google reCAPTCHA” (hereinafter “reCAPTCHA”) on our Website. The provider is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, 4 Dublin, Ireland (“Google”). The purpose of reCAPTCHA is to verify whether data entry on our Websites (e.g. in a contact form) is made by a human or by an automated program. For this purpose, reCAPTCHA analyzes the behavior of the Website visitor based on various characteristics. This analysis starts automatically as soon as the Website visitor enters the Website. For the analysis, reCAPTCHA evaluates various information (e.g. IP address, time spent by the Website visitor on the Website or mouse movements made by the user). The data collected during the analysis is forwarded to Google. If you have any concerns in connection with the use of Google reCAPTCHA you may block Google reCAPTCHA by installing e.g. a plug-in in your browser. A plug-in for the most common browsers can be downloaded here.
- Google Maps: This site uses the map service Google Maps via an API. The provider is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, 4 Dublin, Ireland. To use the functions of Google Maps, it is necessary to store your IP address. POLYPHOR has no influence on any data transmission abroad. The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an easy location of the places indicated by us on the Website.
- Google Drive: This site uses Google Drive as a file storage. The provider is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, 4 Dublin, Ireland.
- Firewall: Defiant Inc., 800 5th Ave., Suite 4100, Seattle, WA 98104, U.S.A. is the provider of a network security system named “Wordfence” that monitors and controls incoming and outgoing network traffic based on predetermined security rules.
- Contact form: Should you send us requests via the contact form, we will collect the data entered on the form, including the contact details you provide, to be able to get in touch with you and answer your question and any follow-up questions. We may pass on your data within POLYPHOR or to our external service provider, Raskin Software LLC, Körnerstrasse 11, 8004 Zürich, Switzerland. We will retain the data you provide on the contact form until you request its deletion, revoke your consent for its storage, or the purpose for its storage no longer pertains (e.g. after fulfilling your request). Any mandatory statutory provisions, especially those regarding mandatory data retention periods, remain unaffected by this provision.
- Newsletter: If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on the Website, we require from you information that allows us to verify that you agree to receive the newsletter. Further data is not collected or only on a voluntary basis. Where necessary for the registration, dispatch and administration of newsletters, we may pass on your data within POLYPHOR or to our external service provider, EQS Group AG, Hardturmstrasse 11, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland. The processing of the data entered in the newsletter registration form is based exclusively on your consent. You can revoke your consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and their use for sending the newsletter at any time, for example via the “unsubscribe” link in the newsletter. The legality of the data processing operations already carried out remains unaffected by the revocation. The data you provide for the purpose of receiving the newsletter will be stored by us until you unsubscribe from the newsletter and will be deleted after you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
With respect to these so-called contracted data processing, these service providers are also contractually bound to process your personal data for the same purposes as we do and in compliance with the respective data protection provisions (including the required security measures).
With respect to the further provision and processing of the services requested by you, your data may under certain circumstances also be transferred abroad. Please note that in foreign countries the retention, processing and transfer of personal data may be subject to other rules than those applicable in Switzerland. In such cases we will put in place the required contractual safeguards to ensure that any recipients abroad are bound by the same data protection standards.
4. INFORMATION, CORRECTION, DELETION AND CONTACT
You may at any time request information on the data saved on your person at no charge by using the contacts mentioned below. You may also request the deletion or correction of your data. Your data will then be deleted or blocked at once, unless there are statutory data retention obligations on our part; in such cases your data will be stored but not processed until expiration of the retention obligation.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions concerning data protection and the processing of your personal data or if you would like to make a request for information on the data saved on your person. You can contact us at: email@example.com.
We reserve the right to modify these Privacy Rules from time to time. Any such modifications will be posted on this Website.