At Polyphor we value integrity, passion, accountability, creativity, teamwork and open communication.
We strive to build and maintain a working environment where employees can be proud of their achievements and their contributions to the advancement of science, to the development of new therapies for patients, and to the success of Polyphor. We promote further training and education on an individual basis.
To provide safe and healthy workplaces, we are committed to complying with all relevant Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) laws and legislations.
Currently we are looking for the following postions:
- Medical Head Anti-infectives
- Medical Head Oncology
- Head Antibiotics R&D
- Clinical Scientist Anti-infectives
- Clinical Development Project Manager (CDPM) Oncology
- Head Medical Safety & Pharmacovigilance
- Program Manager Anti-infectives
- 10061 CMC Leader – External Manufacturing Manager
- DMPK Specialist
- Legal Specialist