At Polyphor we value integrity, passion, accountability, creativity, teamwork and open communication.
We strive to build and maintain a working environment where employees can be proud of their achievements and their contributions to the advancement of science, to the development of new therapies for patients, and to the success of Polyphor. We promote further training and education on an individual basis.
To provide safe and healthy workplaces, we are committed to complying with all relevant Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) laws and legislations.
Currently we are looking for the following postions:
- 10057 Medical Head Anti-infectives
- 10056 Medical Head Oncology
- 10053 Head Antibiotics R&D
- 10051 Clinical Scientist Oncology
- 10052 Clinical Development Project Manager (CDPM) Oncology
- 10058 Head Medical Safety & Pharmacovigilance
- 10060 Head Regulatory Affiars & QA
- 10062 Program Manager Anti-infectives
- 10061 CMC Leader – External Manufacturing Manager
- 10055 DMPK Specialist
- 10059 Legal Specialist